- What is Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market (NASDAQ) under the symbol CYNA, and also on the Toronto Stock Excahnge (TSX) in Canada under the symbol CTH.
- When was Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. incorporated?
We were formed under the Canada Business Corporations Act on January 16, 2004.
- When did Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. become a public company?
Cynapsus' common shares are listed on the NASDAQ in the United States, and began trading under the ticker symbol CYNA on June 18, 2015.
Cynapsus' common shares are also listed on the TSX in Canada, and began trading under the ticker symbol CTH on November 28, 2014.
- Where is Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.'s corporate headquarters located?
828 Richmond Street West
Toronto, Ontario M6J 1C9
- When is Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.'s transfer agent?
In Canada: Main Transfer Agent and Registrar
TMX Equity Transfer Services
200 University Avenue, Suite 300
Toronto ON M5H 4H1
T: (416) 361-0930
And in the US:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
T: (212) 509-4000
- Who is Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.'s independent auditor?
Ernst & Young LLP
Ernst & Young Tower
222 Bay Street, P.O. Box 251
Toronto, Ontario, M5K 1J7
- Who is Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Troutman Sanders LLP (U.S.)
Clark & Elbing LLP (U.S.)
Owens Wright LLP (Canada)
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (Canada)
- Whom can I contact for general information about Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc.?
Director, Investor Relations
Office: (416) 703-2449 x246